5 steps that take place when working with Maximum Music!
- You want to hire Maximum Music. You’ve done your research and you like us best (we don’t blame you). You trust that we will work with you to make the reception music perfect.
- Envision your reception. You’ve thought about your reception, what music you want, and what you expect from us for music and an MC (introductions, games, and general personality). To share your vision, use our planning form for clear communication and to send your music requests!
- The two-month mark. We’ve received commitments from our DJs to work at your wedding. We match your wedding with one of our DJs who will make your reception dreams come true.
- The two-week mark. You have completed everything in our client area and our owner, Rod, will personally reach out to talk with you and run through them. This will make sure we have all the little details sorted.
- And Go! Now, and only now, is the reception is ready to take place with Maximum Music.
We love this system because it keeps everyone doing what they love. Our owner, Rod, gets to talk with couples, hear their (your) excitement, and has a hand in planning the perfect reception. Our DJs do what they love – focused on delivering the music, creating a party atmosphere, and leaving the planning process pieces to the pros! Each person is not great at all aspects of being a wedding DJs, but the biggest benefit to working with Maximum Music is, we’ve let people thrive in the areas they excel at and share the workload to ensure success!
When you hire us, you deal with a team that builds in training, networking, idea sharing, music programming, and development within our staff. You have a company with resources available to deal with any curveball that may come up. From backup DJs to backup equipment, we’ll be there for you.