At the time of updating this, late April 2021, Toronto weddings are on hold for the future so for 2021 we are offering a flexible DJ package since our team really wants to get back to work. The most common concern from our couples when enquiring for 2021 is not feeling confident to make deposits for weddings this year when so much is uncertain.
We are introducing a transferable AND refundable deposit as a no risk COVID option.
- We are offering a special rate of $800 + HST for new 2021 weddings to comply with gathering restrictions of 50 guests or less and limited dancing with a 11pm or earlier music finish time.
- We will DJ your ceremony, play music for cocktails, dinner and your first dances and continue with music no later than 11pm.
- If you book our full service at $1299 + HST and are forced to downsize your guest list and remove dancing because of gathering restrictions we will reduce your fee to the micro wedding rate.
- The deposit is 100% transferable to any date.
- The deposit is 100% refundable if you decide to not proceed because of gathering restrictions.
- This offer will last while we are under gathering restrictions.
- This package is exclusive to new 2021 bookings.
- If your wedding moves to 2022 or a date after restrictions are lifted the fee will go to our regular price or the deposit will be refunded.
Sound good? Enter your info below👇 to get started and when you submit it will take you to our rates page.
Now let’s talk about safety protocols for when we are working with you at your wedding. We were fortunate to work from August to Mid-October with some couples that proceeded on a modified plan for their wedding and we developed some protocols for DJing weddings that we will be applying to our future events.
1 – Planning remains contact free. There are no situations that require us to meet face to face in the run up to your wedding. We will do everything by email, call or video chat and as always, our detailed online reception planning and music request system will make sure you think of everything.
2 – Healthy and happy DJ. If your DJ is required to quarantine or is not feeling well we will always have a backup available that is healthy and ready to make your reception a success! Also, if a DJ is not comfortable working, for any reason, we have an amazing team that will step up and make it happen so everything is perfect.
3 – Masks at events. Your DJ will wear a mask and observe social distancing at all times.
4 – Contactless requests. Having a clipboard at the DJ booth will let guests write us notes and write out requests. Our DJs are also happy to share their cell info so that requests can be made by text.
5 – Dedicated microphone for your use and cleaning between speeches. Our DJ will have their personal microphone at the DJ table and a dedicated cordless microphone and stand for your use. We will wipe down the microphone to sanitize it between speeches.
6 – Manage dancing and socializing. Our experience has been that the DJ, through the choice of songs and the volume levels, can control the energy in the room without having to be heavy handed and on the microphone making warnings and reading rules.
7 – Work with your vendor team. Now more than ever we are working as part of the team that will make your wedding and reception perfect. Your venue will not have to worry about the DJ going off script and causing any problems or disruptions.
Moving forward, if there are new best practices that evolve we will work with our couples to do our part to ensure safe and successful receptions. We want you to be confident working with Maximum Music. We know you want a fun and safe environment for your friends and family and we will deliver when you are ready to party.