At the time of updating our COVID protocols (late July 2021), Toronto weddings are coming back to life! Couples have the confidence to proceed with their previously planned weddings, and new couples are starting to plan their weddings too. The future is bright.
But, let’s talk about the Covid protocols we do have for when we are working together. We so are fortunate to be back working again and we developed some protocols for DJing weddings that will be applicable to our future events.
- Planning remains contact-free. There are no situations that require us to meet face to face in the run up to your wedding. We will do everything by email, call, or video chat and, our detailed online reception planning and music request system will make sure you think of everything.
- Healthy and happy DJ. If your DJ is required to quarantine or is not feeling well, we will always have a backup available that is healthy and ready to make your reception a success! Also, if a DJ is not comfortable working, for any reason, we have an amazing team that will take care of step up and make sure everything is perfect.
- Masks at events. Your DJ will wear a mask and observe social distancing at all times.
- Contactless requests. Having a clipboard at the DJ booth will let guests write us notes and write out requests. Our DJs will happily share their cell info so requests can be made by text.
- Dedicated microphone for your use and cleaning between speeches. Our DJ will have their personal microphone at the DJ table, and a dedicated cordless microphone with a stand for your use. We will wipe down the microphone to sanitize it between speeches.
- Manage dancing and socializing. Our experience has been that the DJ, through the choice of songs and the volume levels, can control the energy in the room. They won’t be heavy-handed on the microphone making warnings and reading rules.
- Work with your vendor team. Now more than ever we are working as part of the team that will make your wedding and reception perfect. No one will not have to worry about the DJ going off-script, and causing any problems or disruptions.
Moving forward, if there are new best practices that evolve we will work with our couples to do our part to ensure safe and successful receptions. We want you to be confident when you work with Maximum Music. We know you want a fun and safe environment for your friends and family, and we will deliver when you are ready to party.